Our practice treats each patient as a distinct individual. By the time a patient has completed his/her clinical orthodontic treatment process, he/she has literally become part of our family! We know our patients by name and recognize each face. You are not just a file or an account with our practice. What makes us unique is you! You are our practice! Our growth and success depends on the positive experience our patients enjoy while receiving their orthodontic treatment. We always have someone on-call to assist you with any problem or concern that may arise during your treatment. Our pledge is that you enjoy your visits at our office and are 100% satisfied with every aspect of your treatment process. You will find our desire is to really build a relationship with you and your family that lasts a lifetime. The bottom line is that we know you have a choice, and when you choose Arnstine Orthodontics, we pledge to give you our very best in every aspect. That is our difference!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Voted Cleveland’s Top Orthodontist
- Advanced treatment techniques
- Continuing education
- Team spirit
- Experience – over 30,000 cases treated by this office / 15,000 treated by Dr. Arnstine and growing
- Invisalign Elite, AcceleDent, iTero (no impressions scanner)
- Same location for 52 years
- Community involvement
We Believe in the Four C’s!
- Comprehensive: Dr. Arnstine performs all of his own exams and patient conferences. When you come to our office, you’re seeing only the best and brightest in the industry!
- Conservative: Dr. Arnstine emphasizes a conservative, non-extraction approach to orthodontics. His goal is a beautifully balanced face with a healthy, functional bite and a sensational smile!
- Compassion: Our patients are our highest priority here at Arnstine Orthodontics. We have fun patient contests and events designed to keep smiles on our patients’ faces. From guessing which socks Dr. Arnstine is wearing to ice cream socials, we want to keep our patients happy!
- Communication: We strive for excellent doctor-patient communication. Dr. Arnstine is available to all of our patients via his cell phone, and with our state-of-the-art website, you have access to information 24 hours a day.